Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Photos from Chris Martin

Help us identify some of these people by posting a COMMENT below.
Click on picture to enlarge.

1. In this picture:

2. In this picture: Ginger, Emilio, Zero, Ralph "Radar" Ditchburn, Frank Koren, Jimmy Ackers, Bobby Pete, Bob Christie, Paul Quenville, Benny Ricci, Peter Polson, Peter Gooderham, Charlie Mitchell, Barney Donahey, Mike Gartner, Tom Fisher, Tim House, Ross Miller, Peter Post, Jack Ayres, John Lawrence, Ted England
3. In this picture: Jack Dunbar, Danny Bradore, Chuck Faultless, Cliff Jones Sr., Lorne Nickle
4. In this picture:
5. In this picture: Steve Welch, Tim Taugher, Gary Sneddon, Colin O'Handley, Moose Ferguson

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pic# 1
Ginger, Emilio, Zero, Ralph 'Radar' Ditchburn, Frank Koren, Jimmy Ackers, Bobby Pete, Bob Christie, Paul Quenville

Anonymous said...

Pic# 3
Steve Welch, Tim Taugher, Gary Sneddon, Colin O'Handley, Moose Ferguson

Anonymous said...

Pic # 3 should be Pic# 5

Anonymous said...

The real Pic# 3 (sorry)
Jack Dunbar, Danny Bradore, Chuck Faultless, Cliff Jones Sr., Lorne Nickle

Anonymous said...

Pic# 1 is actually Pic# 2
You're kind of off by ones today Jim hahaha

Anonymous said...

In Pic# 2 add Mike Gartner, Barney Donaghy, Tom Fisher, Tim House, Ross Miller, Peter Post, Jack Ayres, John Lawrence, Ted England.

Anonymous said...

In pic #2 I also see Benny Ricci, Peter Polson (from behind), Peter Gooderham, Charlie Mitchell, Barney Donahey. Good eye Jimmy, I didn't even see my dad at 1st.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for yоur marvelous posting! I certaіnly
enjoyed reading іt, you will be a great author. I will alwayѕ boοkmarκ
youг blog аnԁ wіll come back later in life.

I want to encourage continue уour great wrіting, have a
nicе holiday weеkend!

My homepage ... http://www.linkiamo.com/blogs/13699/14379/sexual-intercourse-education-for
my page > http://Www.Globalinvestornetworking.com

Anonymous said...

Ahаa, its gοod ԁiѕcuѕsion
сonсегning thiѕ piece of wrіtіng at thіѕ plасе аt this webpаge, I hаve reaԁ all thаt, sο now me аlѕo сommentіng here.


Fеel fгее to suгf tο my
webpаge: http://bigtitsweb.com/cutie-jules-in-animal-attraction/